Comment on page
Please review Disclaimer: Risk of Using Protocol and Terms of Service before using the Yeti Finance and/or interacting with YETI or YUSD. Yeti Finance & YETI/YUSD are not avaliable in the U.S.
YETI is the Yeti Finance protocol token. In the future, $YETI will transition into a governance token.
Users can stake YETI to start accruing veYETI over time, which can be used for boosted yields and reduced auto-compounding fees in the near future. YETI rewards for veYETI staking will also be rolling out soon.
To start staking for veYETI, all you need to do is deposit your YETI tokens to the veYETI contract.
- New Staked Amount - The amount of YETI you want to stake + the amount of YETI currently staked in the veYETI contract.
- New veYETI Accumulation Rate - The updated amount of veYETI you are expected to accrue per week.
Press Deposit and the Confirm Deposit modal will show up. Click Deposit on the Confirm Deposit modal and confirm the transaction.
The Your Balance section shows the Total Amount Staked, Hourly veYETI Accumulation, and Current veYETI.
- Total Amount Staked - The amount of YETI you have staked in the veYETI contract.
- Hourly veYETI Accumulation - The hourly amount of veYETI, you will gain over time. This is based on the amount of YETI you have staked.
- Current veYETI - The amount of veYETI you have currently gained in total.
If you decide you want to unstake your YETI tokens, press the Withdraw button on the Stake section. Type the number of YETI tokens you wish to unstake and hit Unstake when you have decided.
Unstaking any YETI will lead to the loss of all the veYETI you have accumulated.
When the Confirm Unstake modal pops up, click Unstake to withdraw your YETI. With this, your New Total Staked YETI should go down, and you have successfully unstaked your YETI.